Your web site is either:
- Actively advertised but does not generate adequate response, and/or
- Attracting interest but not that of the target audience, and/or
- Enjoying many visitors but doesn't generate any sales, and/or
- Attracting a few good clients, but not as much as you expected
Our online marketing experts can:
- Analyze effectiveness of past advertising campaigns and then develop a more effective marketing strategy.
- Identify a market segment you need and attract the target audience to your web site.
- Determine the status of your web site in search engines, catalogs and category resources and optimize the site for each.
- Install site-hits counters and analyze the hit-rate statistics (visitors’ geography, pages popularity, etc.)
- Improved usability of your web site
- Attraction of target audience to the web site
- Creation of a users’ community
- High Return On Investment (ROI)
All marketing moves are essentially about one thing: attract visitors to the web site and turn them into permanent clients. Search engine optimization (SEO), promotion and advertising of the web site help achieve this goal.
Search engine optimization and web site promotion
55% of all Internet-based purchases begin with the search. Also, 93% of all buyers mostly pay attention to the first two pages of search results. If your site does not appear on either of those cherished two pages, then it simply does not exist for potential buyers.
What is the use of an invisible web site? What our optimization experts are capable of doing:
- Analyze and assess client’s web sites and those of competitors - assess market condition and demand, analyze client’s web site content, hit-rate and audience of the client’s web site and those of competitors
- Selecting the key words and phrases - choice of words and word-combinations to enable position on first pages of search results
- Correction of texts and the structure of web sites - compiling the headlines, adaptation of the content for search engines
- Code optimization - analysis of the code, finding code shortcomings and their remedy
- Registration of web sites in search engines and Internet catalogs - writing annotations for catalogs
- Raising the web sites citation indexes - arranging for an exchange of links with other web sites of similar content, creating a chain of support (“secondary”) web sites, building new and input advertising pages
What our web site promotion experts can do:
- Develop an advertising campaign
- Build promo web sites
- Write press releases
- Create targeted textual and advertising banners
- Place advertising materials on relevant websites
Do you know that...
73, 4% of users find new web sites using search engines. Ignoring search engines you loose up to 47% users who use them to find products. (Forrester Research)